Focused on Personal Injury, Family Law and Criminal Defense Cases
We offer personal attention and experience to the hardworking people of West Virginia
Angotti & Straface, L.C. in Morgantown offers clients high-quality service and outstanding legal representation. We practice before state and federal courts throughout West Virginia.
We routinely handle cases in the following areas:
- Personal injury. Accident victims rely on us to hold negligent parties — motor vehicle operators, trucking companies, property owners and managers, manufacturers, medical practitioners, nursing home facilities and others — accountable for their actions, including wrongful death. From dog bites to spinal cord and brain damage and other catastrophic injuries, your case gets our full attention. We file a claim on your behalf and conduct meticulous research into the facts of your personal injury case. We steadfastly pursue your goals at the negotiating table or in court.
- Car accidents. The West Virginia Governor’s Highway Safety Program reported more than 41,000 crashes throughout the state in 2011. Our car accidents lawyers work with a team of medical experts, safety engineers and accident reconstructionists to determine the root cause of the accident and establish liability. We work hard to get victims the compensation they need for medical expenses, loss of wages, and pain and suffering.
- Family law. We handle a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, child custody, child support, paternity, adoption and domestic violence. Our experienced attorneys are accessible, approachable and always ready to answer your questions.
- Divorce. Divorce requires making many decisions that affect you and your family now and in the future. We walk you through the process, from filing or responding to the initial complaint to making arrangements for child support, parenting plans, visitation and property division. We also assist with legal separation, pre- and postnuptial agreements, and divorce decree modifications. We work to ease your burden and get you the results you want.
- Criminal defense. If you have been accused of a crime, do not take chances. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you make your case and protect your rights. We have nearly 60 years of combined legal experience to apply to your case, whether you have been charged with a drug crime, sex crime, violent crime, white collar crime, or other felony or misdemeanor. We provide defense against both state and federal charges.
- DUI. A DUI conviction in West Virginia can result in jail time, fines, loss of your license and mandatory use of an ignition interlock device. You may also have to attend a mandatory drug and alcohol rehabilitation program. Our DUI attorneys adeptly handle your case and seek to minimize your penalties.
Our lawyers have earned the respect of our legal peers for our high standards and professional ability. We are formidable opponents who work every day to maintain our clients’ confidence.
Contact us for your free initial consultation
At Angotti & Straface, L.C., we do not charge for an initial consultation. Learn your legal options if you were injured in an accident or are facing a divorce or criminal charges. Call us now at 304-212-7368 or use our online contact form to schedule your appointment. We are located in downtown Morgantown. We offer home, hospital and in-custody visits for your convenience.